ンビリ / Nbiri
|File:Nbiri 16 Icon.pngFile:Nbiri 16.png|
|Home||Born in Africa and raised in Okinawa|
|Hobby||Strolling along the fields, mountains, and sea together with my pet bird Anga|
|Favorite Thing||The feeling of the wind and grass against my skin, starry night skies|
|Dislikes||The cold and wearing tight shoes|
Nbiri is a character first appearing in pop'n music 16 PARTY♪ as a part of the Magical 4 with fellow members Anne, San, and Quattro. She's the second member of the group and represents Africa. Currently, she's the only member who hasn't made a solo appearance yet.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Nbiri has orange eyes and black braided hair tied up with gold rings. She wears a purple dress with black and gold trim that hangs off one shoulder with several pieces of gold jewelry. She has gray triangles painted below her eyes and on her forehead, and can often be seen with her pet bird.
Information[edit | edit source]
Character Introduction[edit | edit source]
|pop'n music character illustration book AC 16 PARTY♪ · 17 THE MOVIE|
|自然を愛する、物静かなお姉さん。とてもきれいな歌声の持ち主なんだ。||A nature loving, quiet young woman. She possesses a very beautiful singing voice.|
Designer Comments[edit | edit source]
|pop'n music 16 PARTY♪|
● mayo ●
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Nbiri shares her birthday with Sonar, D, Mugibatake, and Nakajima-san
- Her birth date alludes to her status as the second Magical 4 member.
- Nbiri appears in Anne's Fever Win animation in pop'n music Sunny Park and in Quattro's Win and Lose animations in pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET.
- On the pop'n music 16 PARTY♪ Q&A page, Nbiri's name was stated to be Nni by Mameshiba. Kinoko corrected this, saying her name is actually Nbiri.
- Kinoko also stated each member is named after the numbers in their respective countries. Nbiri's name is likely based on mbili, the Swahili word for two.
- Nbiri is currently the only character whose name starts with the katakana ン (N). This was also pointed out on the pop'n music 16 PARTY♪ Q&A page.