Jump to navigation Jump to search
グミ / Gumi
|No information available|
GUMI is a VOCALOID character, making her pop'n music debut in pop'n music Sunny Park. GUMI is developed by Internet Co., Ltd. and distributed as Megpoid. She was released June 26, 2009 and is voiced by singer and voice actress Megumi Nakajima. She appears as the rival character for all of her songs, but can't be selected by the player.
Design[edit | edit source]
GUMI has teal eyes and wavy green hair, decorated with pink and gray goggles. She wears an orange top and small skirt over a light yellow and white frilled dress, with a white collar, boots, and wristbands.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
NET Taisen Lines[edit | edit source]
|Win||I did it! (やったね！)|
|Lose||Too bad... (ざんねん…)|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The gallery for GUMI can be viewed here
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although she can't be selected, GUMI has her own portrait and animations unique only to playable characters, such as Good and Fever Win animations.
- She was also given NET Taisen lines in pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢.
- If GUMI is made playable her birthday is displayed only as "-".
- Outside of pop'n music her birthday is the same as her release date, June 26th. She received a 5th anniversary event on this date for several BEMANI games as well.
- GUMI has no page on the any of the pop'n music websites for the games she appears in.
- She also doesn't appear on the pop'n music Character Illustration Complete DVD.
- GUMI is named after her voice actress.
- GUMI changes into her V3 Whisper attire in her Fever Win.